Winter is here!!!! Yes, its that time of year again in New Zealand. Ladies, time to dig out the leggings and scarves in time for the colder weather. Also... sort out the perfect winter make up colours to go with your perfect winter outfits. Purple is in this winter so here is a step by step guide to try out!
1. Start with clean and moisturized skin already prepped with your foundation. Apply base to eyelids (usually a white matte shadow) this will prevent the eye shadow creasing
2. Apply lighter shadow toward the inner of eye and blend upward and outward across half your eyelid.
3. Apply darker shadow across the other outer half of the eyelid and again blend upward and outward.
4. Apply a black shadow to the outer corners of the eyelid and blend upward toward brow bone. Then blend along crease line toward the inner eye.
5. For a more dramatic look, apply another layer of black shadow to the eye following the same steps as above. Apply as many as you like for your desired look.
6. Finally, apply mascara to eyelashes. Highlighter to brow bone. And lightly pencil in eyebrows to define you face.
- Maybelline Dream Primer
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
- Maybelline FITme Pressed Powder
- COVERGIRL Eye Brightening Shadow Palette in Vibrant Browns
- Maybelline Expertwear Quad in Amethyst Smokes
- Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara
- BYS Bronzing Powder
Oop.... think I'm addicted to Maybelline!